Sunday, July 26, 2009

Grape's do not grow on tree's!!

We are in San Francisco, at the Radisson. We are in San Francisco because I will be having Deep Brain Stimulation, or DBS, on Tuesday to to hopefully correct my neuroligical disorder called Dystonia. It was a very interesting drive up. In the car was me, both my parents, and my parents best friend, Marni. Well, I named my post this because on the way up we saw a huge grove of trees and my mom asked: " What kind of trees are those?" My dad responded with: " I beleive those are grape trees." Well you see this is really not good considering my dad is a sxith grade teacher. I might just be one of those " you had to be there moments." Anyways I just kinda started this blong tonight as my almost journal I guess, and to keep people updated on my surgery and how well I'm recovering. I'll write back tomorow.

Emily

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily,
    Remember me? I remember you when you were so very little. You came to Cedarcreek with your brother and your dad. Now I have your cousins here at Tesoro.
    Yes, I am now worried as your dad is going to be teaching 6th grade at Tesoro. I hope you will continue to "educate" him.
    I am enjoying your blog and am praying for you and your family. I cannot believe how you've grown up into such a lovely young lady. Time does fly! You are in my thoughts. Much love to you and your family.
    Mrs. Mary McKeon Post

    ReplyDelete