Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Nerves

This is Marci. One of the volunteers just came in and said that everything is going fine and surgery started at 9:50. So, we sit and wait. I have already been up to the cafeteria twice. Unfortunately, I am one of those people that eats when I am nervous. Why couldn't I be that person who CAN'T eat when nervous! Eggs, bagel, coffee, watermelon, pudding, Snapple. Yes, It is 10:27 and I have eaten all that already. Oh, I forgot about the Spree candy I am eating while sitting here too. My favorite. Yes, I know I am diabetic, but I needed the Spree today! Thank goodness for wireless internet. Makes the time go much faster. A few people have asked where they can send Emily a card. We are at UCSF Children's Hospital, 505 Parnasus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94143. I obviously do not have a room number yet, but will post when I do.

 Marci

No comments:

Post a Comment