Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday Morning News

So I am sitting here in the quiet of the hotel room thinking and all of the sudden it occurred to me to "think aloud." So I am...Emily, Steve and Marci just left for her pre-op appointments. They are at 9 and 10. They will discuss the anesthesia and sign consent forms and then get some special antibacterial shampoo for Emily to shower and wash her hair with. They will check her blood work, do an EKG and a chest xray - all precautionary. I will let Emily blog to you how it was. Then we are off to lunch and to see a little San Fran. I have never seen the Golden Gate Bridge (I've never been here before) so we will go do what we can. Emily wants to shop too...But before any of that...I'm going back to bed! Talk soon...

Marni

No comments:

Post a Comment